How do we work?
Our services are offered in four integrated phases, which may be contracted individually.
1. Getting to know our client
This first stage is fundamental to the process, in this phase we get to know our client and their needs very well through meetings over Skype or Facetime.
After evaluating needs, we send an email with possible housing options, schools, gyms, etc., taking notes in our user access system. It is important to begin the process of pre-selection before arrival and orientation in the country. We also send information about the country, maps of main places of interest and information of interest.
2. Orientation phase
Planning is fundamental during orientation in order for this phase to be as productive as possible and so we meet our goals. More or less time will be necessary depending on the familiarity that a client and their family may have with Uruguay and on any issues needing resolution. Our experience suggests that one week is an appropriate amount of time to accomplish this phase satisfactorily.
During this week, we will provide our client a cell phone free of charge and we will be at their service with an agenda that includes:
- visits to and selection of housing
- meetings and selection of educational institutions
- visits to gyms or cultural or recreational activities
- selection of vehicles
- signing of contracts
- lease or purchase of furniture
- purchase of appliances
- tour of the city and the neighborhood
- other activities: shows, restaurants, etc.
- going out to dinner
3. Assistance with relocation and adjustment
Assistance in finding a hotel with a corporate rate, as necessary the days before move-in to the new home.
Move-in to the new home, assistance with renting furniture and necessary equipment while awaiting arrival of personal belongings, guaranteeing appropriate condition of the same.
Guarantee of the immediate habitability of the property, considering cleanliness, fumigation, and presence of necessary appliances.
Grocery delivery service, purchase of basic products for client’s arrival at their new home, according to their needs.
We have created strategic alliances with car rental companies, available as needed to transport the family until obtaining their own vehicle, guaranteeing the best option in quality and price.
Assistance when furniture is delivered at the residence.
Installation of utilities. Electricity, water, phone, internet, alarm and home monitoring service, television with cable or antenna. Continuing support with said installations.
4. Departure from Uruguay
During this phase we can assist our clients with a successful departure from the country.
- Inspection and inventory of the residence, oversight of personal effects.
- Termination of contract and recovery of guarantor deposit. Assistance through a Notary Public.
- Cancellation of utilities. Processing of cancellation of utilities such as: electricity, water, phone, television, etc.